Okay so heres the skinny, we've put together 3 great core exercises to get you started:
Here at PepTalk we love a bit of core work. While they say abs are made in the kitchen, equally a bit of work on the floor definitely helps too!
"Start with 10 repetitions of each exercise and repeat twice"
- Lie down with knees bent and hands behind the head.
- With the knees in toward the chest, bring the right elbow towards the left knee as the right leg straightens.
- Continue alternating sides (like you’re pedaling!).
- Start lying on your back with arms at your sides and palms facing down.
- With legs extended, lift the heels off the floor (about six inches).
- Make quick, small up-and-down pulses with the legs, while keeping the core engaged.
- Try to keep kicking’ it for a minute straight!
- Lie on your back with the legs straight and arms by your side—elbows bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Now sit up, bringing the left knee toward the right elbow.
- Lower the body and repeat on the other side.