[If so, we have the hat for you]
What we are looking for: Content & Creative Wizard
Status: Full time Intern Opportunity initially (potential for a longer term role)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Lucan, Dublin (but we’re flexible on how we work)
Start Date : By any chance can you travel back in time ?
Compensation: OFC. This is a paid internship, theres no such thing as a free lunch
PepTalk is a start-up wellbeing company primed for entry to the bustling corporate market. And we are going to do it BIGLY (excuse the bad pun).
Our philosophy is that small daily changes, layered over time, lead to transformational change in wellbeing. Our wellbeing focus is holistic, balancing across the pillars of wellbeing fitness, nutrition and mindset and is delivered via a combination of innovative technology and face to face employee engagement.
We have a kick-ass intern opportunity that’s key to delivering PepTalk’s unique wellbeing programmes. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to learn in a dynamic start-up environment and see their work make a real difference.
At PepTalk, despite being really ridiculously good looking (not a job requirement) we bring workplace wellbeing to life on our mobile app in lots of different ways – through written content, big impact visuals, cutting-edge video and on-the-go audio. The successful candidate will work with our team to plan and create all this and more. You will have the chance to develop a content plan from concept to execution and beyond.
- Together with the wider team, build out a comprehensive content programme plan, that will cross multiple streams, media, clients and timelines.
- Develop interesting relevant research-based content
- Working with our research partners and external vendors to generate content based on their expertise (e.g. nutritionist, psychologists, fitness instructors, mindfulness gurus)
- Taking internal/external content and bringing it to life through the PepTalk brand and tone. Channel your inner Pep and connect with people.
- Assisting with storyboarding and scripting video, writing text, planning interviews/podcasts for publication on our mobile app
- Liaising with social media executive and operations executive to integrate content on social media platforms and mobile app
- Having a true passion for an area of wellbeing (not necessarily through study)
- An eye for design is an advantage (times new roman fonts, need not apply)
- Being comfortable working in ever-changing, fast-moving start-up environment, displaying initiative and not being afraid to speak up or give input
- Willingness to pitch in on all tasks that crop up. But lets be real, this is a start up, it will be hectic, it won’t be over structured and if you like to know whats coming next – you will hate it. Be honest with yourself as to what you need in a work environment. Start up is not for everyone.
- Any other stuff we forgot to add in here or that you think we need to be doing to take it to the next level …
Anything else …?
- I guess just to say ‘we are open’; open to whatever your background or status is. So if your not the ‘traditional intern’ that’s fine by us. We don’t care how young, old or middley you are. We just want to do great work and be surrounded by great people. So if you are human (or at least mostly human) that works for us.
A bit about what matters to us at PepTalk :
- We heart humans. We want good stuff for people, for our customers, their families and friends. We believe in the power of people and community. Great stuff happens in business, at home, in life … when we are at our very best, mentally, physically and emotionally. Now pass us a tissue.
- By our nature, we are down-to-earth, friendly & relatable, although we are all athletes or ex-athletes we are humans and we know what ‘real life’ is like. So everything we do is grounded and realistic.
- We believe change = is possible + accessible.
- We like a bit of craic ! Life and wellbeing doesn’t have to be hard, and we aim to have fun as we go.
- We tell it like it is. In our team meetings, to ourselves, to our cats, to our customers. And we are credible because we are straight talking and we care to be honest.
- We love to inspire and be inspired, but easy on the cheese (this ain’t no rom-com either)
- We Natter. We love a good conversation, things are best when they are two-way. We are not B2B or B2C, we are H2H (Human to Human). We debate, verociously. That’s were some of the best decisions come from.
- We are data and science nerds. But we are human, and sometimes granny’s advice is good (there is still probably science behind it, but we know somehow it stacks up)
Sounds like this is right up your alley, well get applying stat
Do the traditional thing and email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. But for the love of good creamy hummus, don’t just send the same cover letter to send to every job.
Think about it, research us, consider how your fit and what you may gain from this experience, figure out the gaps you may hit (cause there will be some) so you would better be aware of what they might be, and most importantly tell us about you.
We would really encourage you to create a bit of a social campaign for yourself using the #HireMeUpGood. We’re game, if you are? Our bet is that if you are that good at content, then you should probably be able to get yourself hired using it. After all, doesn't that seems like an even more logical approach than an talking about content for a few hours over a table :)
Feel free to cyber stalk us
Twitter – Instagram – Facebook : @PepTalkHQ
Or on interweb @ www.peptalk.ie